Monday, February 14, 2011

McCartney - words



It's 'been too long'...

tak(so)...30 days from this afternoon(EST), I will return to the US & home; March 16th

...I love this city, the people I have grown close to, my friends here, 'My Cafe' and it's staff, and so much about this country and its people. Yet, it is time...

As well, Two weeks from today, I will stop teaching, which has been the most amazing highlight of my time here; for I have had marvelous, marvelous students, many who have become really good friends. Thank you to all of you for allowing me into your lives.

so, After close to 3 years of living here in the Czech Republic, it is time to return, to re-enter & to start a New Life journey yet once again, this time, back in the US, back home.

more to follow...of course.

No comments: