Tuesday, February 15, 2011

'My Cafe' a buzz....


Last week I knew that one of the waitresses at "my" cafe was leaving on vacation for several weeks, so I mentioned to her that I was returning to the US in Mid March.

She asked me whether she could tell the other friends. I said, no, don't do that, I will tell them over the next several days.

...well, this morning, I stopped in for coffee around 9:15 and soon, the owner came over and said: "I hear you are leaving us soon, Klara told me..." Well, I didn't get a chance to talk to Klara.... but apparently everyone at the Cafe knew....

This evening while there, they each came up to me to express their sadness at my departure...and then said: "We should have a party"...

just a very nice thought... See why I love it here.... perhaps we will: have a party.

Photo: a morning photo in the main "room"

No comments: