Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday



I spent yesterday walking around Prague once again, seeing the many sights I have seen many times... they never get old to me, in this ancient of old cities. It was much cooler yesterday, only in the 70's, and was a nice respite.

Tomorrow, the 31st I will begin teaching once again with a 10am class at one of the corporations I taught at before. A new group of students but the same corporation. I am looking forward to it.

I move into a flatshare in Kobylisy, Prague 8 tomorrow as well. I lived in Kobylisy for two months, July and August, of last year so I know the area. But it is far from centrum and from the area of Prague I have grown to enjoy, Vinohrady. But the room is one of the least expensive I could find and that will be good for the short term at least.

More to come....

No comments: