Friday, March 26, 2010

Průhonice Pub





It was enjoyable walking around Průhonice this afternoon. The temperature was in the low 70's, no clouds and brilliant sun. I happened upon this Creperie and Pub or hospoda(CZ) called:U Slepiček, which means "At the Little Chicken". Perfect for Easter soon to come. It was all decorated up for Easter BUT also, had lots of Chicken related items everywhere.

I stopped and enjoyed the sun as well a Pilner Urquell (or two). ...and nice to watch the town go by.

I mentioned it was like Prague's Pittsford: Well, as I sat there I counted over 25 ultra high end Mercedes, several Porsches, including two Panameras and tons of Audi and Volvo SUV's. Yes, It was clearly a high end suburb of Prague, just 6 km from the outskirts of Prague and with its own Castle. ;-)

A nice resturant and little Town. I will go back again soon.

No comments: