Saturday, January 1, 2011

One, One, One One 1/1/11; returning to Praha


One, One, One One.
What a Calendar Date!
Only happens once a lifetime!


It was a really nice stay, back Home for these past 2 weeks. A Nice Christmas and wonderful to share time with my two Children, my family and many friends.

So I am off once again, trying to get back to Prague. A long day ahead, but one I have done many times before.

Looking forward to Returning: Seeing friends. Teaching. Enjoying a morning Cappuccino or (an) evening glass(es) of wine at "My cafe". Sharing with friends/students some of what I am bringing back with me. Maybe building a snowman in Petrin or Kampa. Perhaps making a pan of Lasagna for a Friend, I don't know...But I do know I will certainly be enjoying The Ambiance of Prague at all levels and, of course, enjoying many other aspects of The Life I Live in Prague. Cheers.

No comments: