Friday, February 27, 2009

Pankrac: Prague 4






I walk through an area of Prague known as Pankrac in the early morning every Tuesday and Thursday morning, on my way to teach a 7:30am class, one of my favorites. It is quiet here at 7am as I walk through Pankrac Park, a huge park. I see this site in the darkness. The Czech Television building. I walk through this area 4 times a week and it is a nice walk... but on many of these cold winter days... it is "challenging".

Pankrac is also where this high rise office building is; The City Tower. This area has a new mall, "Arkady", and a new "V" shaped building is set to be built next here. The City Tower, is the tallest office building in Prague and in the Czech Republic with 27 stories and an elevator that can take you from 0 to the 27 floor in fastest time in Europe. I teach in this building on the 14th floor every Wednesday morning, another nice class.

No comments: