Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dětátko mého srdce...a jeho matka taky


No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. ~Robert Southey

I didn't need persuading of your worth,
even from the moment of our first meeting...

I trust Our friendship will stand the test of time
and of distance. I believe it will. -asc

I have always enjoyed doing so many things with you...and for you. Truly a joy. ..and of course, with that special little being that I have grown to love, as you,....taky.

And when I found this sculpture..."Child of my Heart", now sitting on your shelf...no visual could say more; your love for him. I saw "you" so plainly is this carving. I hope you will understand and know what I saw in this as well.

No comments: