Monday, March 9, 2009

Perfect Endings...



In good times and bad times, I'll be by your side for ever more...that's what friends are for.

Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. ~Jean Paul Richter

I(so)wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. ~Gilda Radner

...I guess a perfect ending is an ending of one's own choosing, so in those terms, perhaps this is not a perfect ending, since I would have chosen differently; but very close; Just to walk hand in hand and into the future. Yes, I am a dreamer;
but I enjoyed the many many moments we shared...

But Life is not about endings, but rather beginnings. ..and about the future. It is also about how we enjoyed the ride. I was. I am. I did.

Just promise me....that We will part with a hug, a smile, perhaps a kiss and many many good good words. ...and tea... in Palmovka. ;-)

No comments: