Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have arrived....


This Tuesday morning at 6:00am, I landed at Ruzyne here in Prague. I am back. Good Flights. Good Weather. Long Flight, but only 8 hours as opposed to the 11 hours when I flew Home the Friday before Christmas. Last night's flight ( today's flight ) was totally a night flight; clear skies over the whole of Europe allowed me to see Paris sparkling below at 5am this morning. An hour later, I was in Prague, and before the sun came up here, I was in my flat, unpacking 2 very heavy suitcases.

Nice to be home, but too short. A nice Christmas with family and my kids. Now onto the New Year, to see what it might bring. I will hope for much. I will work toward more goals as well, both personal and professional.

So once again, back in Prague to experience all it has to offer.

The picture above taken only an hour before this post, as the evening sun was almost behind the hills to the west of Prague...

No comments: