Monday, October 6, 2008

06 October 08, MOnday


If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere; ~ Frank A. Clark :and: Every path hath a puddle. ~ George Herbert

The flowers are still in bloom here. These are not far from vinohradské vodarná. ...and that butterfly... I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time, several times.

Good luck to a friend on this day with new happenings in Pražského povstání. You are on the right path and you made a good decision.

and to another, weekends home are good for the soul, and hope you feel better soon.

...and as this week starts, I wish other friends, family and my kids a good week also. Enjoy this your first full week in October.

and with me, I am now teaching 24 hours per week; mostly Business English in corporations; still waiting to hear from Berlin about my visa; am enjoying the Fall here, the crisp air, the wine and the cafe's(still) but now inside; I still find I can not express fully in words my feelings for being here. Rainy & windy today and "miles to go before I sleep". + 144

No comments: