Monday, March 7, 2011

Porsche coming....


First ever Porsche coin operated childs ride I have ever seen....

I found this in Mělník back in mid-February. When I spied it, a mother was watching over her small child as she was 'driving' it with an excited smile. I know that feeling and will soon feel it once again.

This Was nice. And How cool is this; A Red Porsche Targa!

..Today is special child's birthday. The little son of a good friend.

...and so Kuba, on this day, it is YOUR birthday. You are Five today! I was thinking of you as I posted this picture, as I remember that day 2 years ago, when you said: Porsche coming, as you saw that Big New Tram coming towards us, down the street near the Salt Room that your Mommy used to go to. I wanted to remember you on this day:

Tak: Happy Birthday Kuba!! I wish you a wonderful day.

No comments: