Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This Blog

Tomorrow marks THE END of This blog.

I have taken 7,066 pictures while living here in Prague, which is amazing. But it is something I enjoy every day.

Since May 2008, I have posted 1576 posts, and at least one picture a day; a myriad of photos of the places I saw often, experienced and grew to love. In the past year this blog has turned into more of a photo diary of my Daily Life here in Prague, and that is what I choose it to be; highlighting at times feelings, as well as things I was doing and what I was seeing each day.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what my eyes have seen over these past almost 3 years now. A beautiful country, rich with history and heritage and filled with determined an beautiful people.

Tomorrow I return to the US to start Life anew. Since i made my decision to return I have wondered about how I will adjust to life back in the US, after spending so much time here. It should be interesting.

I will be creating a new blog, with a new URL but for only the next 6 months or so, comparing what I have grown used to while living in the Czech Republic and comparing it to similar things in the US, which I have not been use to over these past several years and what I must get used to again.

So should you be interested in following my thoughts and comments about my USA re-entry, the new url is:

http://scottinus.blogspot.com

as in: 'Scott in US'.

The blog official Title is: Life Comparisons: Returning to the US.

No comments: