Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This week


The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. ~Flora Whittemore

Was the 2nd weekend in the new flat. The new apartment is nice. It is so different living in the new place. At night: Quiet. Very. No dogs barking, nor any cat fights during the night (they were almost nightly in Kobylisy), and no planes approaching the airport in the distance; once every minute.

Am settling in: purchasing necessities of apartment living; cooking pans and related things, etc., etc. I am sure you can imagine…. And am getting use to running up 5 flights…. No lift.

Teaching is going well. Mostly Business English at Corporations. Challenging, yes. Really long days. And I thought I had long days back on Gibbs. My days feel very full currently and I am still not at my contract 26 hours per week; so I wonder? …how does one really do 26 teaching hours a week? I am sure I will find out. Stay tuned.

I am meeting some fabulous and nice people at the places where I teach.

That’s the latest. Now off to a full morning of classes. Cheers

No comments: