Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cirque du Soleil tady v Praze




WOW, great show! Went to the O2 Arena in Prague 9, Ceskomoravske Metro stop, this evening to see this excellent production by Cirque du Soleil. They were amazing. I had seen them once before in Toronto, many years ago, so when I found out they were going to be here in Prague, bought the tickets back in September.

I wasn't completely sure where down on the main floor... BUT, turned out they were the very front row, center! Unreal! I could have touched them... in fact, I did! I was picked, along with a few others in the front row, to walk arm in arm along the front of the stage area at the beginning of the show with this beautiful Cirque du Soleil star-ka, with long eye lashes and a huge curly nose(mask). :-) Anyway, fun. Beautiful costumes... Amazing acrobatics... ... ...

ahoj.

No comments: