Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Today is "Turkey Day" in the US. Thanksgiving. A Day to remember the blessings we have been given and to be thankful for much in Life. Also, a Day Reminding me of the great Home smells of the Turkey roasting in Mom's oven for hours, a myriad of vegetables to be served, breads and Apple and Pumpkin pies, football games and being with Family. A day to be thankful for much: My Children, My Family, Friends; good health; Friend(s) here; and ... 'just because'.

Wishing my Children, Family and Friends back home a Happy Thanksgiving..

and in Prague...this evening, a friend and I will share wine and time over a nice dinner and conversation in remembrance of This Thanksgiving Day and I will be Thankful as I sit there, for the many nice things in my Life at this moment.

No comments: