Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flight Canceled ;-((

There has been a Major Noreaster, or by another name, a Major Winter Storm which was actually a very Severe blizzard. It blanketed the East Ccoast this past Sunday, into Monday. New York(Central Park) got 26.9 inches(68.3cm) of snow, which is an amazing amount of snow for New York and for JFK.


UPDATE: Tuesday Morning. All flights to JFK have been canceled here in Rochester for today, so I could not make my Prague connection scheduled to leave at 7:30 this evening. No way to get there.

There are no seats available to JFK from Rochester on any airlines until Saturday morning, January 1st, so am now booked that morning.

I have also rebooked on the JFK to Prague flight which leaves Saturday evening at 6:55pm, arriving in Prague at 9:40am on Sunday, January 2nd.

The weather forecaat for the remainder of this week here in Rochester and in New York is suppose to be fine, so I know I will get back to Prague on Sunday. ;-)

No comments: