Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...Interested in seeing my Living Space?



Here it IS! December First! My Flat. Tak, here are two photos(because it takes only 2 pictures to capture the entire Flat/apartment/room/(closet?) where I live in Smichov. I have lived here for the past 11 months, starting the twelfth today. Hard to believe, almost a full year in this flat, but at a good price, I guess, and somewhat close to center, 20 minutes by Tram.

Quite a change from what I used to live in, in my "other" life: 12 rooms. Sometimes I am not sure how I do it. But in my "other life", the photo below shows just my kitchen, which alone was bigger than the whole flat where I now currently reside!!! Ach jo!!

I have no idea what the square meters are (...which is how flats are measured here in CZ) but I can directly attest that it IS Small!

I will admit, of late, I am growing tired of living in this small space and long for a REAL living space with rooms, plural!, a real bedroom and a real kitchen, so I can really cook and bake, have friends over and actually have more than one window!

...and yes, it does have a bathroom, with a door, and a nice sink, "large" tiled shower, huge mirror, a towel heater/dryer unit etc; Just to the right at the far wall in the bottom picture. To the left in that picture it THE doorway OUT.... which I use often. ;-) and then...Run.

No comments: