Friday, December 10, 2010

My Last weekend here before.....


...flying Home for Christmas next Friday. My Flight leaves a week from today at noon:thirty(12:30).

So tonight will make Christmas cookies and enjoy the time with my friend and at the home of another friend with her two children. Have no definitive plans for Saturday and Sunday, but it would be nice to experience the Hot wine of Old Town Square and a cozy place for a light dinner, or just someplace....over Horka Cokolada, talking.

Perhaps, making 'American' Chocolate Fudge on Sunday? to share with Friends and students next week at certain classes...

or Tapioca Pudding... well, who knows.

Time goes by fast, especially during this season. U R Busy, I know. I covet more time, but know Life is singularly important as well.

No comments: