Sunday, December 12, 2010

Homemade "American" Holiday Fudge






...this evening I had to improvise... only had a sauce pan, a frying pan and a "tupper-ware" type container; no double boiler and no baking dishes.

But I did have all the ingredients from the states(from last August - yes I am a saver, & for just the right time) to make Holiday Chocolate Fudge from Nestle morsels for this holiday season in Prague. No oven to bake...but do have 2 stove top cookers to melt things. ;-)

Never used a flying pan for the final product... but a little butter to the pan, and hopefully it will come out of the pan alright.

I will certainly be sharing this in a few of my classes, since I will not eat much of it, even though it IS absolutely delicious ( since I made it ;-) Yumm. Mnam.

Here are some pix of the process...

No comments: