Monday, February 28, 2011

...the end of the day


So today was the last day I will be teaching English in Prague. I should say it in the Past Tense: Today was the last day I taught English in the Czech Republic.

Two final classes today, First thing this morning, they bestowed upon me candy and Becherovka and the other this evening took me out for a great Czech "K" Brewery Group Beer in Žižkov and guy conversation below Vitkov and the great Horse.

I will miss all of my students and the many that became good friends while I was here these past years.

...then I finished the day at "My Cafe"... did you have any doubts? A nice evening, with surprisingly lots of attention from my many friends working tonight's "shift". Every once in a while, when I least expect it, as I sit and read, enjoying a glass of wine, all of a sudden "someone" places ONE very decadent piece of fancy Chocolate in front of me. I always enjoy it slowly, savoring its richness. Tonites was a dense hazelnut cream. Mnam. Thanks Klara, Tereza, Petra & Marketa. A nice evening.

Diky moc. ..and I will miss all of you too.

No comments: