Friday, December 18, 2009

Flying Delta to New York...


Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~Augusta E. Rundel

Leaving this morning for Christmas in the states with my Family. Vesele Vánoce!

Since Czech Airlines no longer flies to New York, I am heading home for the Holidays on Delta this morning at 9:30am. Should be in JFK by 1:00pm New York time and then will catch a Jet Blue flight to Rochester arriving around 6:30... just in time for dinner!

So as I depart Prague for the Holidays, I wish my friends who remain here and live here in Prague, a Vesele Vánoce, A Merry Christmas.

and to my friends in New York, I hope we bump into each other this holiday season while I am home for the Holidays...

See you in the new year, on the 3rd of January 2010! to be exact when I once again touch down at Ruzyne on the first Sunday of the new year.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and Look forward to seeing YOU in the new year...jo? Cau.

No comments: