Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Outside my favorite Café




>

This picture is in Lucerna Passage, taken directly outside the entrance to my favorite café, the one I seem to frequent...alot; for coffee, cappuccino, wine, Svařek and sherry ;a nice place to sit and read.

I go there so often, that lately, in the morning, when I stop by, they automatically bring me a cappuccino... that is so nice.

By the way, Lucerna is an open air passage, with each end open to the street, so although these tables look like they would be a great place to sit... currently, it is like sitting outside..in THE winter!

Lucerna, and it's offshoot passages, are home to a myriad of shops, cafés, restaurants, and a 100 year old, stunningly beautiful old Theatre which shows Artistic Movies, and is one of the main theatres that supported the Recent French Film Festival. (Kino means Movie or Cinema)

No comments: