Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rainy Day


Today it is cold and rainy. A typical Fall rainy day. No different here then back home. Am laying low once again, as I have been attacked by a stomach bug once again… ach jo. But there is much to do… just came back from Albert, where I have laid in a new supply of Banana’s and eating so many I feel like a monkey.

Will capitalize on staying in, by starting a new book entitled: “A year in Merde” by Stephen Clark, a guy from the UK who lived worked in France for a year. It was suggested by one of my students at AIG who travels to France alot and it is suppose to be a funny read.

And there is ironing to do after all... and the European “football” playoffs on Czech TV and the diversion of a Harry Potter movie on my laptop, and will enjoy a cup or two of Lapsang Souchong tea which I brought with me from the states.

And life here: teaching is going well, but still only have half a teaching schedule. This will impact the financial resource line. Have a few private students which helps. Am really enjoying Legal English and started one new class this week: she wants me to “teach” her Strategic Management for her MBA course where her assignments are suppose to be all in English, of which she is not at the MBA level, so this should be interesting.

No comments: