Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving



Today is Thanksgiving Day, and what calls to mind Thanksgiving more than that classic image of Norman Rockwell's classic, Look Magazine cover... THE way Thanksgiving is suppose to be!

I have a vacation day today(and tomorrow)which is nice. I will do some Christmas shopping today, perhaps actually work on some lessons, stop for coffee this morning @ kavovarna and meet a teacher friend, read more of the 3rd book in a series I am reading by Stephan Clarke called "Merde, happens" and then this evening (drum roll please) I have a reservation at the Prague Marriott at 19:00 tonight for a REAL Thanksgiving dinner; Roast Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad and pumpkin pie for dessert! A bit pricey @ 895 czk, BUT something I regretted not doing last year(I had a hot dog last year), so I wanted to make sure I enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner this year. And am looking forward to it!

Wishing you all a nice Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Football Games!!

No comments: