Friday, February 5, 2010

Čokoládovna Café




Čokoládovna, an amazing café in Bratislava, that I remember fondly from the week I spent there in the Fall of 2007. So I couldn't wait to visit it again this past weekend, and I did just that.

THE best, the BEST, hot chocolate on earth. I am not kidding. Only one place in Prague can rival it, and that is the Café Louvre. It is So thick a spoon almost stands up on end, and rich:! they only give you about a 2" high amount in a small glass tumbler(with whipped cream), but it is more than enough. You are then on overload. Dark chocolate, with a hint of vanilla; exactly like drinking a chocolate bar.

It is a chocolate candy shop as well. ...as you can tell, I love the place and what it serves, and this past weekend, while visiting my friend and her family, I stopped in there twice. Once with Nina and her daughter ( and she had never been there before!) and once on my own. Just so nice to once again drink that hot chocolate.

No comments: