Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Morning Coffee



So I went to have coffee this morning at the Cafe I use to go to every Sunday for my Czech Lessons with my friend( & Czech teacher) Nina. CanalTown Coffee Roasters in my home town. A nice tiny place with about five tables, some seats around the cafe front facing the street and a few comfy stuffed chairs in the back.

So this morning I met Nina, just like old times, No Czech lesson though but we did talk some in Czech and of course, we talked about what we both have been doing since Christmas. Her stay to Bratislava, for 5 months this past Spring, as her husband was on sabbatical there and of course, what I have been up to in Prague these past 8 months, since I was here last. I will pop out to see her husband and kids later as well.

I am finding I Miss Prague Kava.

No comments: