Saturday, October 23, 2010

Křivoklát Castle, revisited






A stunningly beautiful Autumn day today. I decided to return to Krivoklat castle just to take photographs, since last weekend when I was there it was dismal and gray.

Today was amazing. The country side on the ride along the Berounka river, although not at peak color was pretty. I actually found the trails today, that I was looking for last weekend, but did not find last and just walked around in the woods, the town, took the pictures I had been longing to take, enjoyed a cold beer outdoors(yes it WAS cold, but sunny). It was a magnificent day and I am so glad I returned today.

The pathways in the woods were carpeted with big yellow leaves with hints of greens and quiet...so quiet. I hiked along and found this great clearing where trees had been felled to capture the 2nd photo; the castle from a distance.

So here is how my camera and my eyes saw things today.

No comments: