Monday, May 31, 2010

My kids are heading back to the states this Morning...




It took so long for this past week to arrive. After waiting months and months; These 10 days went by so fast. Now, its time for them to return home. It was Good to see my children. No... it was Great to see my children!

I tried to show them the Prague I live in, like and enjoy, have them experience the daily life of the city, the ease of using the Metro and the trams, and to see some of the places I frequent and which have become part of my life here.

They got to see a fair bit of the Czech countryside on several occasions as well and to me that was important.

I am grateful they came to visit me, and that they spent their entire annual allotment of their vacation times this year in doing so. I know Vacation time is precious to them. I appreciated it very much and the time they have spent here with me and in "putting up" with me as I undoubtedly tried to cram too much into each day.

I know they do not have the same feeling as I have of this place which is normal, but still, perhaps upon reflection of their trip in the coming days, they might understand to a greater extent why I am here now and why I like the life here.

It was GREAT having YOU both here. ;-)

No comments: