Friday, July 2, 2010

..and as I enjoyed Lunch and the pie.




At One, today, After my last class, I headed from Flora down to náměstí Miru for lunch.

I stopped at a nice café today in Vinohrady, Prague 2, on Americká street. An area of Cobblestone streets and nice well kept apartment buildings, home to mostly young to middle age professionals, many nice pubs and cafes and not far from náměstí Miru.

Stopped for a Toskánsko (Tuscany) bageta, like a paneta, grilled with sun dried tomato, a mild cheese, black olives and that red, bitter serrated type lettuce, which went perfectly with the bageta and a glass of chardonnay and a book. And it was nice to sit outside on the sidewalk, out of the direct sun. A Nice warm breeze as well.

Yes, then the apple "pie". I splurged.

The fountain in the middle of the square was interesting. Interesting Animals, perhaps Baby Dinosaurs, squirting water out of their mouths and noses. ;-)

No comments: