Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Epiphany


Sometimes, all of a sudden it seems I have an epiphany. I realize, I AM living IN PRAGUE, the CZECH Republic, and I can hardly believe it. Today was one such day.

A good week, a fine day, great classes, talking with people that have befriended me... productive lessons; enjoying good wine amongst friendly smiles; noting new green leaves sprouting where there were none last week; noting a small baby in a pram, as her pacifier silently and slowly moves in and out, only just once in awhile, as she dreams; meeting new people, serendipitously, with common interests and as well, hearing from friends that have been absent for a while....

so...today.... an Epiphany of sorts, for some reason, my mind cleared, and it sank in: I LIVE IN PRAGUE!
Truly Amazing. and it is amazing to see all that I see around me each day and to experience what I am experiencing EACH and every day of each week.

I felt compelled to note this on this day... almost as if I had awaken...

No comments: