Saturday, May 17, 2008

First day in Praha


I haven't totally figured out my love affair with this city. I never expected to become so attached to this place and then feel sad to leave when it came time to return home. I have only been here for exactly 24 hours, but already I feel comfortable here. I have felt this way each of last 4 times I have been here. It feels natural for some reason. I do not know yet if it is Prague, or if it is me so eager to explore and to discover new places around each corner, or to experience things so different from my life and surroundings in America. I look forward to finding the answer.
This picture above is of some of the unigue architecture near my hotel.... + 1 - first day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, this is wonderful! I'm reading your blog avidly every day and feel like I'm right there with you. I remember those first exciting days in a new country so well.

Ellen Jensen said...

Hi Scott, It was lonely at the coffee shop this morning, Sunday. Also cold and gloomy. Send back the sunshine. We glad everything is going well for you.It must be awesome to be so excited about your adventure. Keep the pictures coming. We will try to send another message SOON!
Ellen & Larry