Monday, May 19, 2008

Moment of Delight

There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it. Charles Dudley Warner

So my first Monday. The Beginning. One week from today my course starts. Today I will secure a 3 month transport pass, a Library card and begin my search for my own apartment and begin looking to purchase a cell phone with CZ phone number. My first cell phone. ;-))

At this beginning, here is some information you should know:

a) Related to time, I am 6 hours ahead of you; my noon here in Praha sees you waking up at 6:00am Rochester time; my dinner hour of 1800 ( 6:00pm ) sees you having a noon lunch.

b) On 17 May, I adjusted the time on my blog to now reflect the actual time here in Prague that I post something to this blog.

c) Pictures posted to my blog will only be my own and will have been taken from 15 May 08 forward.

Cheers +3

1 comment:

TumnusEthic said...

Congrats on the move, and on the feeling of instant comfort and belonging. I don't know what it means either, but I know for sure that is means something you can trust. Enjoy the cell phone buying experience!

Nancy Rourke