Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is the Moment.....


This is the Moment; this is the day;
This is the Moment; when I know I am on my way
Every Endeavor, I have made ever
Is coming into play; Is here and now today.......

This song says it all. I could not have found better words in song to epitomize how I feel on this day. Sung by my favorite artist and it also happens to be one of my favorite songs.

Every word is perfect for today as I embark this morning, then arrive in Prague early Friday morning. Unfortunately, the video is not my intended focus. But, the words...yes, please listen to them. Enjoy.

And the 2nd song – Highway - speaks some good words for today, as well…It happened to be attached to the first song. ....but it also fits my thoughts today, since certainly I am looking forward to all of the things which this "highway" will lead me to….

No comments: