Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nice Surprizes - #1 - Banana Milk


Prague is full of surprises. Unusual tastes, treats and sights. So today, here is the first of many things I will label "Nice Surprises". #1: Banana flavored milk. I stopped into a Potraviny, a small market, and spotted this container of milk. It was really good, but way too sweet and when poured into a glass, the yellow color was almost flourescent and too yellow. A Product I have never experienced, but I liked it. Then also, one morning at breakfast... Banana yogurt. Also good and actually better than the Milk product. The yogurt had a more natural taste of banana and was very smooth and creamy. I will write again at another time about Czech Yogurts...they are out of this world to say the least. Cheers 6th day here.

No comments: