Sunday, May 25, 2008



Here it is Sunday morning and I am preparing to go out and grocery shop for things needed here in the apartment; food and sundries. Two pictures here this morning; a) a picture of Karluv Most, taken yesterday from the Shooter's island and b) a picture of the New neighborhood. The building with the corner tower, I am located one block behind it.

I have also posted a picture set on: http://picasaweb.google.com/a.scott.carey related to yesterday's Bambiriada 2008 Children's festival here in Prague.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! Nice to see your smiling face, too.

Upon getting notice you had moved I felt: dismay, sadness, astonishment, but ultimately happiness. Happiness that you are adventurous enough to do something so completely different with what I imagine are unique challenges and joys!

I wish you well, and I'll bookmark this site!

Marilyn