Monday, June 2, 2008

Czech Surprize # 3 - Pribináček Yogurt



So here in another great surprise find. This brand of Czech Yogurt. I have talked already about my banana yogurt “find”. This is even better. The yogurt pictured here is called: Pribináček. It is apparently for kids…. Since the container is very small; 80g, and about as tall as my index finger. It looks like it holds about one child‘s serving.

I actually "discovered" this yogurt on one of my previous trips. It is amazingly delicious. We have nothing like it in the states. Maybe pudding is the closest comparison but Pribináček is thicker and more dense. It is very rich and has the consistency of a thick custard. It comes in vanilla, chocolate and raspberry and it is smooth as silk on your tongue. It costs 11.9 czk or about $0.74 each at today’s rates. +17 Opravdu vyborne.

* Yesterday, after 9 hrs work, finished the paper. ;-) phew

No comments: