Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving day


Moving today from Zborovská 24 in Smichov, Prague 5 to Neratovická 25 in Kobylisy, Prague 8 182 00.

Will move a couple heavy suitcases there by noon, and then will go to a Hotel to check in until Monday, when I get actually move into the new apartment. The Hotel is the same one that I stayed in when I first got here and is without internet. So this is my last blog until Monday, the 30th.

Am traveling south Tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. Not sure about what all I will do on Sunday, but I know I will work on lesson plans for the interviews next week. Today is also the last day I will see many of my classmates. Some are staying in Prague, some are going home and some are moving on. Pub nights will continue on Thursday, so I know we will bump into each other routinely. + 42

No comments: