Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rainbow....

Last evening I was walking home from school around 20:30, the sun was setting on my right, behind and to the left of Prague Castle, recent rain clouds were behind me moving away over the city. For this time of the evening, the sun was an unusually brilliant yellow… I happened to look behind me for some reason and saw this amazingly vibrant rainbow. I wished I had had my camera. I was certain by the time I arrived at the apartment, some ten minutes away, this rainbow most likely would be gone. I was surprised that it stayed there to my left all the way home as I walked along the Vltava. Arriving home, I rushed into the apartment, threw my backpack down on the table, grabbed my camera, hurried out the door hoping it would still be there, as I ran back toward the river…and it was. It had now been in the sky now for almost 20 minutes. It was not as brilliant as when I first saw it, but still, it was my first rainbow over Prague and lovely.

A busy day yesterday. I taught two classes, one for 45 minutes as I covered for a ill team member, at the request of the School Director, and the other one for an hour, back to back. The 2nd big assignment is due at 16:00 today. I am in good stead. Was up until midnight last night working on it. I will start the 3rd and final assignment this afternoon. It is due on Thursday, the same day as the final exam. Ach jo. + 32 wow, a rainbow. Really Excellent.

No comments: