Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday, and homework


Ahoj... well more homework today, but it is the last Sunday of course related homework since the course ends midweek. Today is mostly catch up to ensure my final project is not lacking in anything, but still, it will take a couple hours.

Going forward my homework on Sundays will BE lesson plans, so really today is just the beginning of many Sundays of "homework". I have my first real job interview on Tuesday morning at 8am. I have to prepare a 90 minute lesson plan for the interview.... so that is also today's "homework".

It is suppose to be a beautiful day here today and about 32 C; a hot one. Summer has arrived as of today with the passing of the summer equinox... I am looking forward to the many things that await.... +37 vyborne!

No comments: