Saturday, June 7, 2008

Got some Volleyball in last night.....


It is a beautiful Saturday morning here in Prague today. Full sun and very little clouds. Last evening I went down to a sports park and playground of sorts south of Prague, called Žluté Lázně. It is a park along the Vltava which has tennis courts, volleyball courts of beach sand, Bocce ball courts, green space for laying in the sun, which many people were doing already at the end of their Friday. It was right directly on the Vltava... There was a place for swimming in the river as well. You can rent canoes and boats and various courts and also enjoy a cold beer ( after all this is the Czech Republic !) So I played volleyball for an hour with some friends I met at the Pub on Thursday night. Fun! I enjoyed it. I will look forward to doing this routinely. A nice way to spend a Friday evening. So today I have alot of homework to do, and I also need to do some catch up on past uncompleted work and worksheets! I posted a new web album to give you a snapshot of this park. http://picasaweb.google.com/a.scott.carey/ +22 Another nice day.

No comments: