Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Day of the Course....


So today is it.... the Beginning. @11:00am this morning, I meet with the Moderator from London and we will review the Materials I have made for teaching... It really all comes down to this... Regardless of how well I have done on everything to date, he decision is final, based solely on this one interview this morning. Then we all find out our status by Friday....

I have a 2nd interview next Monday morning with the company I interviewed with yesterday. I have to prepare and teach a full 45 min lesson on Grammar; Past Perfective. Ach jo... not my strongest suit. I am looking forward to it though.

It has been very hot here in Prague these past two days, in the 90's and humid and no a/c. It is something I find I AM getting use to. There are parks everywhere and shade and nice breezes... and yes, cold beer. ;-)

So as my course ends, I find my desire to stay here even stronger than it was 40 days ago when I arrived. The course and the teachers were excellent. My colleagues in the course were outstanding and are now friends. I am captured daily by the beauty and history here and by the ambiance. Cheers. + 40 days in Prague. Very Comfortable.




No comments: