Friday, June 13, 2008

Three Quarters of the way.....


Today, Friday, the course is 75% done. One full week and 3 days to go. This week has been the most difficult in many ways. ...and I thought the Czech language was hard. ;-) This afternoon, we meet the heads of several language schools that hire graduates from Oxford Tefl. I am looking forward to those meetings. Perhaps a tie today?

On another note, This week saw a mile stone related to the time I have spent in the Czech Republic. I have been here 28 days. My previous record: 18 consecutive days; last September. ...and the main difference this time: living not traveling. I really like the living part. The walking, the sound of the trams; the rush of air as the Metro arrives, grocery shopping, breathing...

Cheers +28; 4 weeks; one month; first month ;-))))))))))))

No comments: