Monday, June 23, 2008

Dare to dance the tides....


Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.
Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides - Garth Brooks

It is getting close, chancing those rapids..... Today is the last day of a real class per se. Tomorrow and Wednesday are the orals with the Moderator from London.... mine is the second to the last one Wednesday morning.... Noon on Wednesday closes this chapter.

I have a temp apartment for the next two months. I had to grab something since I "loose" this room on Friday. The price was right so grabbed the deal for two months. I move in a week from today. I will find a hotel room for two nights for this coming weekend ( I hope ). That might be tricky. Tourist season and all.

and my first job interview is tomorrow... Lot of good things happening tomorrow.... until later

+38

No comments: