Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flash - I am now a Teacher


Well I did it... !!!!!! I am now a TEACHER in the Czech Republic! As of today at noon. I passed all the qualifications/exams/papers and oral review. I am very pleased and happy and excited and just feel great.... The road ahead will be challenging but exciting. Now...to find a teaching job and better this craft as I know it is an evolving growth process. I made it this far and I am looking forward to the days and weeks to come... Wow... I am psyched !!

So I have a few days of rest. I will explore the job market in earnest next week. Have two interviews, both teaching interviews. Tonight, my school friends and I will celebrate all our achievements. I move out of this apartment Friday afternoon, go to a hotel for the weekend and then move into a new apartment on Monday up in Kobylisy.

Jsem Učitel v Praze. Still day +40. Yipppppppeeeeeeeee !

No comments: