Thursday, August 28, 2008

Been up for 42 hours straight, but am back....

Just returned from Berlin and as you can see by the photo it was a success. They stamped my passport with THE stamp, that allows me entry. I had all the paperwork in order (they seemed to be surprized) and things went very smoothly. I paid 117 EUR for a multiple entry Czech visa, so I can travel not only to the Czech Republic but to all other Schengen countries without worries. The German police did indeed stop the bus at the border, like I have been told, looked at my Passport throughly, gave it back and said nothing...

It has been a long "day". 6 hour bus ride back to Prague. Too long. I will admit I am quite exhausted. 42 hours awake, and with contacts in, and more walking... But my visa is in the works now. I am most happy about that. + 105

No comments: