Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday and Sun.

Little Boy, n: a noise with dirt on it. - anon

The sun is out this morning as Sunday starts. It rained the entire day yesterday, and was quite cold (12 C), a 35F temperature drop from the stifling heat of last week. Brrrr. Quite dreary. Rained all Friday night as well. I am glad the weather system that seemed to have been stuck, spinning over the Czech Republic has moved on.

Yesterday I made two trips from Kobylisy to Vinohrady with a duffel suitcase as I moved things from here to there. Did some grocery shopping in the area to see what the small Potraviny stores were like. Yes, very small. I hope to find an Albert close by. Also hit a new mall, out at the end of one of the metro lines, in Žlicín; the Metropole Mall. Trying to find sheets. No luck as yet. ...and a really nice mall, filled with people who wanted to get out of the cold rain as well.

My daughter arrives this coming Wednesday. I am looking forward to her visit very much and a side bar: not having to teach as much for a few days. +93

No comments: