Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday once again

... so stayed the night at Neratovicka 25 last night... and will close out the chapter here in Kobylisy and start living in Vinohrady today.

I have no internet in Vinohrady as yet, so this will be the last daily blog for a bit. I have preloaded a couple in hopes that they will post on a couple important days coming up. ( we will see ) The challenge is setting up an account with an isp here in Prague without knowing the language. I will see if I can find someone to help with this task, but as of now, not sure when I will have it. I will attempt to update through an internet cafe, when I can. I will be able to check emails at School, but can not blog there. so.. for a time, I will be off the air, hopefully no more than a week at most. Of course, another piece of this, is finding the time to meet a cable guy at the flat, while having a full schedule of teaching during the week.. ach jo...

so cheers for now.. and I will be back here as soon as possible.... today is day 107

No comments: