Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad !!!!


..Now, on a much brighter note......My parents celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today. 60 years of living together. …and of knowing each other for much longer than that; having first met in high school. 60 years of ups and downs, of joys and tragedies, of life events, good times and less than good times, of great times, births and deaths, of miracles, of love, of celebrating each other and they are still together. 60 years. I have seen no greater love… in their love for each other, for their family and what they have shown to others about their love through their actions, their belief in God and in doing the right thing.

Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad. I am there with you in my thoughts and spirit.

Dad, I hope you got Mom a present THIS year. ;-)) + 62

No comments: