Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Place



I have moved in( not this picture) ;-) It is a nice place and very comfortable and has a real home like feeling, which I am sure will improve over my time here. It is of course still a bit foreign feeling. The bed is a double which is great, but it is like sleeping on concrete ( no joke ) and the cat... sleeps on the bed at night.. ach jo. It is really quite a large apartment and I feel fortunate for having found it. I have added a new web album with pictures of the outside and the inside for those interested. http://picasaweb.google.com/a.scott.carey

today will be mostly unpacking things out of my four suitcases/duffles. Perhaps some ironing, since all my shirts now after the move are seriously wrinkled.

I will also go to James Cook to use their library.

and it is July... 1st. Happy Červenec +46

No comments: